My title page contents
http://dubai-best-hotels.blogspot.com/ google-site-verification: google1aa22a1d53730cd9.html

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Dubai Filipina Lorna’s Murder

On Sunday, August 26, it was 8.45am. I was talking to her about work. We would always talk about work and I was updating her about what was going on.”
Lisa says she noticed a glow on her mother’s face.

“She was in a good mood that morning. She was very happy. I saw my mom’s face glowing.”

Lisa knew that her mother was going to meet the friend now alleged to have killed Lorna.

The Filipino in his 50s has been arrested and Emirates 24|7 cannot reveal his identity due to the ongoing investigation.

Lisa believes money was a key factor in the murder.

“She drove out on Sunday morning to meet him to collect money he had borrowed and to return his passport,” says Lisa.

“This was not the first time he had borrowed money from my mom. He had done so before and had returned it. My mom trusted him and knew him well.”

“My mother was a very kind-hearted person. Whenever someone, especially from Philippines, was in need of help, she would always step in,” says Lisa.

It was the last time she saw her mother alive

No comments: