HOW MANY OF THE BELOW DO YOU ALREADY KNOW?
1. *Glabella* The space between your eyebrows is called a glabella.
2. *Petrichor* - The way it smells after the rain is called petrichor.
3. *Aglet* - The plastic or metallic coating at the end of your shoelaces is called an aglet.
4. *Wamble* - The rumbling of stomach is actually called a wamble.
5. *Vagitus* - The cry of a new born baby is called a vagitus.
6. *Tines* - The prongs on a fork are called tines.
7. *Phosphenes* - The sheen or light that you see when you close your eyes and press your hands on them are called phosphenes.
8. *Box Tent* - The tiny plastic table placed in the middle of a pizza box is called a box tent.
9. *Overmorrow* - The day after tomorrow is called overmorrow.
10. *Minimus* - Your tiny toe or finger is called minimus.
11. *Agraffe* - The wired cage that holds the cork in a bottle of champagne is called an agraffe.
12. *Vocables* - The 'na na na' and 'la la la', which don't really have any meaning in the lyrics of any song, are called vocables.
13. *Interrobang* - When you combine an exclamation mark with a question mark (like this ?!), it is referred to as an interrobang.
14. *Columella Nasi* - The space between your nostrils is called columella nasi.
15. *Armscye* - The armhole in clothes, where the sleeves are sewn, is called armscye.
16. *Dysania* - The condition of finding it difficult to get out of the bed in the morning is called dysania.
17. *Griffonage* - Unreadable hand-writing is called griffonage (Are you reading this dear doctors?)
18. *Tittle* - The dot over an “i” or a “j” is called tittle.
19. *Crapulence* - That utterly sick feeling you get after eating or drinking too much is called crapulence.
20. *Bannock Device* - The metallic device used to measure your feet at the shoe store is called Bannock device.