My title page contents
http://dubai-best-hotels.blogspot.com/ google-site-verification: google1aa22a1d53730cd9.html

Monday 11 April 2016

Who is Jesus

🌹Who is Jesus🌹
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Zoologists call Him
"Lion of Judah"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Botanists call Him
"Tree of Life"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Geologists call Him
"Rock of Ages"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Cooks call Him
"Bread of Life"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Mathematician call Him
"Alpha and Omega"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Engineers call Him
"Corner Stone"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Doctors call Him
"Great Healer"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Sinners call Him
"Saviour"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Unhappy call Him
"Prince of Peace"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Believers call Him
"True God"
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Jesus is the name above all names
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
😃😃Hallelujah😃😀

What do you think about Jesus? What is Jesus for you?
1) Jesus means my God
2) Jesus means my Creator
3) Jesus means Life to me
4) Jesus means my Health
5) Jesus means my Healing
6) Jesus means my Righteousness
7) Jesus means my Holiness
8) Jesus means my Strength
9) Jesus means my Wisdom
10) Jesus means my Understanding
11) Jesus means my Knowledge
12) Jesus means my Shepherd
13) Jesus means Hope to me
14) Jesus means my Glory
15) Jesus means my Honor
16) Jesus means my Savior
17) Jesus means my Provider
18) Jesus means Peace never failing
19) Jesus means Protection to me
20) Jesus means Success to me
21) Jesus means Path of life
22) Jesus means Truth to me
23) Jesus means Forgiver
24) Jesus means Father
25) Jesus means Friend forever
26) Jesus means Lover of my life
27) Jesus means Giver of my life
28) Jesus means Mother
29) Jesus means Hope of tomorrow
30) Jesus means my Anointing
31) Jesus means Care Taker
32) Jesus means Perfection
33) Jesus means Purpose of life
34) Jesus means Boldness
35) Jesus means Confidence
36) Jesus means Shield
37) Jesus means Revelation
38) Jesus means Completeness
39) Jesus means Love unfailing
40) Jesus means Joy unending
41) Jesus means Faith never failing
42) Jesus means one who paid for my sins
43) Jesus means one who took away all my sickness in his body and suffered for me
44) Jesus means "Goodness" to me
45) Jesus means Mercy unparalleled
46) Jesus means Kindness unbelievable
47) Jesus means Grace undeserved
48) Jesus means Health to my Bones
49) Jesus means Healing to my Flesh
50) Jesus means Stability to my emotions
51) Jesus means purifier of my thoughts
52) Jesus means Brightness of my eyes
53) Jesus means my Physician
54) Jesus means Supplier of my money
55) Jesus means my Bread
56) Jesus means my Water
57) Jesus means "Love of my life"
58) Jesus means Trust
58) Jesus means Compassion
59) Jesus means Supernatural
60) Jesus means Destiny
61) Jesus means Reward
62) Jesus means "Fruit of Life"
63) Jesus means Resident forever in Me
64) Jesus means he who compels me Love Godliness
65) Jesus means he who compels me Love others
66) Jesus means he who compels me walk in Righteously
67) Jesus means he who follows me everywhere I go
68) Jesus means he who leads me safe when I choose to follow
69) Jesus means he who never get's sick of me
70) Jesus means he who never get's tiered of me
71) Jesus means he who never get's frustrated with me
72) Jesus means he who always there for me
73) Jesus means Giver of ONLY good things.
74) Jesus means Never violator of my will
75) Jesus means he who values my choice
76) Jesus means he who stands for my decision
77) Jesus means he who listens to my stories
78) Jesus means he who can change the my future anytime
79) Jesus means he who set me on right path anytime I call on him
80) Jesus means my eternal security
81) Jesus means he who guards me day
82) Jesus means he who watches over me in night
83) Jesus means he who heals my wounds
84) Jesus means he who Encourages me
85) Jesus means he who puts me ahead
86) Jesus means he who wants me win
87) Jesus means he who fights for my victory
88) Jesus means he who wiped away my tears
89) Jesus means he who knows me inside out
90) Jesus means he who cloths me with splendor
91) Jesus means he who lifts up my head where it matters
92) Jesus means he who never sleeps
92) Jesus means he who never forgets me
93) Jesus means ever present help
94) Jesus means my true companion
95) Jesus means Beauty I put on
96) Jesus means merriness in my heart
97) Jesus means refreshing to my soul
98) Jesus means energy to my body
99) Jesus means my Promotor
100) Jesus means to me "a love song"
101) Jesus means Unlimited
102) Jesus means Nothing is Impossible
103) Jesus means my Lord.

Its because ofJesus, we Christians have to be confident in life and  trust him with every issue. Don't forget to forward and share with others. Have a testimony filled day.

No comments: