My title page contents
http://dubai-best-hotels.blogspot.com/ google-site-verification: google1aa22a1d53730cd9.html

Friday 25 November 2011

world's biggest lips



A woman desperate to look like Jessica Rabbit has won the dubious honour of being in possession of the world's biggest lips after having 100 silicone injections.
Kristina Rei, 22, was convinced her thin lips made her ugly so she opted to have them enlarged in the style of her favourite cartoon character, at a cost of more than £4,000.
Now the nail technician admits she has an addiction, but still plans to have her so-called trout pout made even more outrageous.

She said: 'I think I look fantastic and it makes me happy. Sometimes strangers shout names at me in the street - like big lips - but I don't care.

'I want to go more extreme. I want to look like a cartoon character. I am addicted to it. I love it.'


No comments: